Directions to Mjejane Game Reserve
ADDRESS: Lodwich’s Lust, off N4, Hectorspruit, Mpumalanga
The reserve is within easy access from all major centers:
• Approximately a 4hr drive from Gauteng
• 45min away from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport with connecting flights from Johannesburg, Cape
Town and Durban airports.
• The reserve can be accessed via the N4, approximately 2.5km past Hectorspruit, on the left side between
Malelane and Komatipoort, en route to Maputo and Swaziland. Malelane offers a host of convenience shops,
medical facilities and garages. There are also 3 major golf courses between 15–30min away from Mjejane
• Fly to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport just outside Nelspruit (the nearest airport). Car hire facilities
are available at airport.
• Take the N4 east towards Komatipoort/Maputo, you will pass through Nelspruit from Johannesburg
• Pass through Malelane town and continue towards Hectorspruit on the N4 (about 15km)
• Pass Hectorspruit, which will be on the left (you will see an Engen garage) and continue for another 2.5km
• The Mjejane Game Reserve Gate will be on your left (a small gate). Look out for the Mjejane signs